Luebeck, Germany, June 2, 2014 – SLM Solutions Group AG, a leading provider of metal-based additive manufacturing technology (also referred to as “3D printing”), announces the early and almost full exercise of the greenshoe option as part of its IPO.
As a consequence, 1,176,201 of the total of 1,186,201 shares from the greenshoe option that were previously held by the existing shareholders are now held by institutional investors both in Germany and abroad.
“The exercising of the greenshoe option underscores the high degree of interest in the SLM share,” comments CFO Uwe Bögershausen. “For our shareholders this means that we have reached our objective of ensuring the largest free float possible and a broadly diversified shareholder structure. In turn, this offers an important precondition for liquid trading in our share, and boosts its attractiveness for investors.”
After exercising the green shoe option, the free float amounts to approx. 56 %. The remaining approx. 44 % of the voting rights are attributable to the existing shareholders who will remain important anchor investors of SLM Solutions Group AG in the future.
About the company
SLM Solutions Group AG, headquartered in Luebeck, Germany, is a leading provider of metal based additive manufacturing technology (also commonly referred to as “3D printing”). SLM Solutions focuses on the development, assembly and sales of machines and integrated system solutions in the field of selective laser melting, vacuum and metal casting. SLM Solutions currently employs over 80 people in Germany and the USA. The products are used worldwide by customers in particular from the aerospace, energy, healthcare and automotive industries. SLM Solutions stands for technologically advanced, innovative and highly efficient integrated system solutions.
This announcement is not for publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America. This announcement is not an offer of securities for sale into the United States. The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and may not be offered or sold in the United States, except pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration. No public offering of securities is being made in the United States.
This document is only being distributed to and is only directed at (i) persons who are qualified investors within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended) and any relevant implementing measures and/or are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments who fall within the definition of "investment professionals" falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended) (the “Order”) or (iii) high net worth companies, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons in (i), (ii) and (iii) above together being referred to as “relevant persons”). The securities are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe for, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not act or rely on this document or any of its contents.