Additive.Palletizing is our solution for the substantially-easier and more precise post-processing of additively produced components. We offer both the revolutionary hardware as well as the customized software. Through this combination, you obtain not only time, but also increase the quality of your product.
HIGH DATA CONSISTENCY
- Consistent data management across the entire product production process in Additive.Designer®
- The geometric data zero point contained in the construction data for post-processing, measurements or hybrid production is defined across all steps
- Data transfer to standard CAM tools via integrated interfaces
PREPARATION FOR POST-PROCESSING
- The substrate plate segmentation can be individually adapted to the respective build job
- Preparation for the follow-up processes through customer-specific direct implementation of the CAM tools possible
- Direct implementation of the CAM tools enables the follow-up process-specific alignment of the component and the support geometries
- Multiple components from various customers can be realized within one build job on individual A.PS pallets
- Automated positioning of the A.PS pallets, and thus of the components, via patented ThermoLock technology
- The segmented substrate plate design permits the parallel processing of the additively-produced components
- Optimal 5-way post-processing, directly on the respective A.PS pallet
- The integrated zero point clamping system enables the direct and individual further processing on tooling and measuring machines
- Integrated gripper grooves simplify the manual handling and enable automated handling of the A.PS pallet
The Process Chain
SLM®/CAM Data Preparation
Due to the intuitive usage of the data preparation software Additive.Designer®, in conjunction with Additive.Palletizing, the creation of AM, CAM, and reference data becomes as easy as can be.
Build Platform Configuration
The modular build platform can be allocated in various size configurations. Single components can be optimally allocated to these pre-configured substrate panel segments.
Mounting of the Machine
Due to the patented ThermoLock, the loading/unloading of the SLM® machine can be executed quick and simple. The A.PS-pallets are fixed in place without screws and can be moved by robots via gripping grooves.
AM Build Process
The A.PS-pallet is fixed and centered by the ThermoLock automatically. The defined zero point ensures highest precision during manufacturing process. (process-reliable repeatability of approx. 0.005 mm)
The zero point clamping system ensures high precision for postprocessing on various tooling machines. The system allows for 5-axis machining, heat treatments, finishing work, measuring, etc.
Additive.Palletizing focuses on both automated part handling within and between individual production machines, and on possible commissioning run by automated storage systems.